PROGRAM FEE (Prices)
- During the registration period September 15th – November 30st, the program fee is 799 Euro .
- During the registration period December 1st – March 15th, the program fee is 899 Euro.
- During the registration period March 16th – June 15th, the program fee is 999 Euro.
- During the registration period September 15th – November 30st, the program fee is 899 Euro .
- During the registration period December 1st – March 15th, the program fee is 999 Euro.
- During the registration period March 16th – June 15th, the program fee is 1199 Euro.
The program fee includes:
– Registration fee.
– Application fee.
– Clinical Experience
– Coordination and surveillance of educational activities, training (lecturers, course materials, basic material costs necessary for the organization of the course, practical activities, clinical experience, other activities and materials necessary to a good organization of the program).
– Participation certificate from University.
– CME (continuing medical education) credits accredited by the Association of Romanian Physicians (Colegiul Medicilor din Romania) for doctors and residency doctors.
– CME (continuing medical education) credits accredited by the The Order of General Practitioners, Midwives and Nurses in Romania (Ordinul Asistenţilor Medicali Generalişti,Moaşelor şi Asistenţilor Medicali din România) for professional nurses.
– Coffee break.
– Welcome cocktail.
– Assistance, support during the entire length of the program.
– Documents necessary for a visa application at the Romanian Embassy or Consulate if the participant needs a visa to come to Romania.
Program fee are net price. The participant should pay for all the national and international bank transfers fees, so the University should receive the program net price in the account.
*The program fee can be change anytime, without any notice to the participants not enrolled in the program.
Program fee do not include
Meals, accommodation, international flights, local transportation, visa fees, pocket money, medical insurance, cultural and extracurricular activities and other expenses are not included in the program price and should be paid for by the participants.
Payment due dates
The program fee will be paid as follows:
a. The amount of 200 Euro representing the registration fee will be paid after the participant register in the program by completed the form on the website.
b. The rest of the amount for the program will be paid within 20 calendar days from the date of acceptance in the program, but no later than 45 days since the beginning of the program. The participant is accepted in the program only after he/she will send all the documents and forms require by the program.
Following the confirmation of receiving the program fee will be send the letter of acceptance in the program which confirm the participation in the program and that the place for the participant has been reserved.
Cancellation and refunds
The following amounts will be refunded:
a. The paid amount, except for the amount of 200 Euro, if the participant drops out from the program with more than 30 days prior to the beginning of the program.
b. The paid amount less the amount of 400 Euro, if the participant drops out from the program with less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the program.
c. No amount if the participant doesn’t arrive at the date in which the program starts, if he drops out from the program after the beginning of the program or if he is excluded from the program due to causes that are imputable to him, including but not limited to: complaints from the hospital or other institutions involved in the program, unprofessional behavior, failure to comply with Romanian law.