The International Health Programs Romania is developed by “Vasile Goldis” West University of Arad and Colaborare Ltd.
In a global world, any international experience in the medical field such as; study, clinical experience, health experiences, observenship, externship, clinical internship, continuing medical education workshops and other international opportunities for health care sector play an increasing role in the personal and professional development.
Being part of our programs, you will benefit from getting education and clinical experience in medical institutions where practices may differ from your home country. As part of our programs you expand your medical education with a heightened awareness of key issues related to urban and global health and will have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the community you serve. You will have the possibility to meet and interact with local medical students as well as with experienced doctors, nurses and physicians, leading to a dynamic exchange of knowledge and experiences.
Being part of our dentistry program as medical dentist, residency dentist or student you augment your medical education with a heightened awareness of key issues related to urban and global health which will give you the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the community you are serving. You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with local dentistry students as well as with experienced dentistry doctors, nurses and physicians, leading to a dynamic exchange of knowledge and experiences.
The Pharmacy practice is the health professional community most accessible to the public. The globalization in this area, community pharmacists, is occurring as it is in other health practice communities; medicine or dentistry. An international experience as part of our pharmacy program will benefit you either you are pharmacist or pharmacy student, both professionally and personally and will give you the opportunity to learn about people from other culture and the possibility to contribute to global health care needs.
The program has been designed for doctors, residency doctors, professional nurses, medical students, pre-medical students and nurses’ students with the following purposes in view:
- to provide opportunities to participants to experience medical training and clinical experience in another culture and country and make them more aware of the differences that exist in health systems around the globe;
- to offer participants a knowledge about Romanian and European Union culture and about the educational, medical and professional system in Romania and European Union;
- to offer the opportunity to strength the existing working relationships and initiative new collaborations between students and professionals from Romania and students and professionals from the rest of the world;
- to promote cultural understanding and cooperation among medical students, residency, doctors, nurses’ students and nurses, throughout international exchanges;
- to promote the general interests of cultural, educational and professional exchange.